Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Life is filled with twists and turns

Life is full of twists and turns. Enjoy them. 


Be patient with yourself as you navigate this road. While driving today I passed up a street and thought “maybe I was supposed to turn there” never the less I continued on the path that I thought I knew then turned down an unexpected street. Thinking unconsciously that I’d go straight down the street I was amused to see it was a winding road which brought me back to the street I originally wanted to turn on. (Trust that if it’s for you you’ll have it!)

Coming down that road I saw a sign that said parkway. I came to almost s full stop to make sure it was the “right” turn and the car behind me honked. (Don’t let others impatience with you make you rush)

The whole drive I kept changing my mind, first wanting to go left then straight. I know for the drivers behind me it was quite frustrating. For that I  apologize. But that is life. We will make choices and change our mind along the way seemingly right in the midst of a choice. As we navigate what is right and true for us we will make mistakes and even get turned around sometimes. Be brave. Drive on the road of your life with awareness of others and make choices that support your highest good while trusting that others are also making choices for their own good.  This creates independence and works toward interdependence instead go co-dependance. Trust we are all doing our very best.


Truly it’s about the journey and not the destination, for eventually we will all get to where we’re supposed to be. It's this level of trust you must have in order to Align with your greater GoOD